amoreden: your privacy is our policy
- We do not share, rent, sell or trade any personal information with any outside organisation.
- We do not rent our mailing list, either paper or electronic, nor do we allow others access to it for any reason. Any information given to amoreden is used only for the specific purposes for which you supply it to us.
- We do send out a quarterly email newsletter, which is strictly opt-in. If you are receiving it, and wish to be removed, send a mail to email@example.com and you will be removed from our mailing list.
- We retain records of orders, including customer addresses and payment information, to permit resolution of disputes and questions and to provide accounting records. These records are kept confidential and are not shared with any other outside party except as required by law or to resolve billing and credit card disputes.
- Any paperwork containing customer names, addresses or other information is destroyed before being disposed of.
If you have any questions or concerns about it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org